Margot has a strong interest in 1960’s/1970’s prints and striking colors.
1. 1960’s printed paisley mug
2. Printed Wool Coat: Brand: Gallery. This printed wool coat is from the 80’s and makes quite the statement. The loud colors paired with a classic toggle closure give it a truly unique look.
3. Elephant Tea Pot
4. Natural Gemstone Necklace
5. Sequined Cuff Cocktail Dress Brand: Aj Bari for Lord and Taylor. This dress is perfect. The simple, timelessness or a little black dress with a splash of bold colors and texture.
6. Patchwork Maxi Skirt Brand: San Francisco Skirt Works. This amazing patchwork skirt is from San Francisco in 1971. Can you imagine the adventures this garment has had? Printed velvet?! Yes, please.
7. Small Doe Bud Vase
8. Purple Paisley Maxi Skirt This skirt seems to be handmade which is always a plus. The colors are amazing and the fit is even better. The quilted material is essential for Chicago winters.
9. Paisley Maxi Dress If you can’t tell by now, I love paisley. Once again, these colors are killer. The bold print on the skirt is well balanced by the solid bodice. The smocked empire cut highlight the waist perfectly.
10. Yellow Mandala Bowl
11. Candy Striped Neck Tie
Brand: Beau Brummell, Mr. Wonderful